To use Yoast SEO Plugin with an OptimizePress LiveEditor page:
- Turn off OptimizePress SEO settings By going to OptimizePress > Dashboard > Global Settings > SEO Options (OFF).
- Create your page using the LiveEditor / Page Builder.
- Once your pave is created, save and exit the LiveEditor.
- Go to Pages > and scroll to find the page you just created. When you hover over it you should see an “edit” option.
- Once you click this, you will be able to access the Yoast options by going to the “WordPress” Tab on this page next to the OptimizePress tab.
Once you save/update that page after modifying the SEO options there they will be used on your LiveEditor page.