Adding LiveEditor access to specific user roles
This is tutorial is helpful if you want to limit the access and capabilities of your contractor to your site.
Please follow these steps below:
1. Install then activate the plugin "User Role Editor".
2. Go to Users >> User Role Editor.
3. On the "Select Role and change its capabilities", choose the user role from the dropdown.
4. Add edit_theme_options to it's capabilities by checking the box then click update.
5. Confirm the settings by clicking Yes.