Update/Change the page level restriction of your pages/posts in bulk [OptimizeMember]
To update/change the Page Level Restriction of multiple pages or posts at once, simply follow these steps below:
1. Install and then activate WP Show IDs plugin to show page ID's. You can find the plugin here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-show-ids/.
2. Collect the page ID's of your pages or posts.
3. For pages, go to OptimizeMember >> Restriction Options >> Page Access Restrictions.
For posts, go to OptimizeMember >> Restriction Options >> Post Accress Restrictions.
4. From there, insert the page IDs of the pages or posts which you wish to move into their respective levels. Separate each page ID's with a comma (e.g. 1,2,3) and remove the spaces.
5. Hit the "Save All Changes" button when you're done.
6. We strongly recommend that you deactivate the WP Show ID plugin to avoid incompatibility issues with your other WordPress plugin.