Connecting OptimizeLeads to OptimizePress [OptimizeLeads]
This is an OptimizeLeads tutorial. The OptimizeLeads software is included within our Club subscription. To find out more about joining the Club, click the "Club" link in header when logged into your OptimizePress members account.
TUTORIAL AIM: In this tutorial, we're going to go through how to Install OptimizeLeads to OptimizePress
- To begin, head over to your OptimizePress menu under Dashboard >> Global Settings. You should see the OptimizeLeads option listed. Click on this to reveal the API area. You will need to firstly create a new API key from your OptimizeLeads dashboard and paste this into the API box.
- To Create a new API key, go to 'Integrations' and click on the link in your OptimizeLeads Dashboard.
- You will be taken to the API keys area. Click on the button.
- A new API key will be created with the option to give it a Name. You will be able to create as many API keys as you want for different integrations.
TIP: We recommend you name your API keys for future reference so you know where they are being used.
- Click on the button to copy the API key to the clipboard.
- Go back to OptimzePress >> Dashboard >> Global Settings >> OptimizeLeads and paste in your API key in the area provided.
- Save the changes. Your OptimizeLeads account should now be fully connected to your OptimizePress installation.
- To learn how to insert your Lead boxes to your OptimizePress pages, please refer to the tutorial on ' Publishing Forms To OptimizePress LiveEditor Pages'