Complete Plugins Guide
This page will contain a regularly updated archive of plugins that we recommend for various processes and tasks within OptimizePress.
If you want to add a slider to your Wordpress website, we have tested these plugins and verified they work fine with OptimizePress. Please note you will still need to contact the relevant plugin authors for assistance using their plugins
- Meta Slider [Free & Pro] - this slider provides a great free version for adding image sliders to your Wordpress sites ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/ml-slider/ )
Shopping Cart Security
If you are adding a shopping cart checkout to your OptimizePress pages you will need to purchase an SSL certificate to secure your pages (you will need to purchase this from your hosting or domain registrar company).
When you do this you may still need to ensure that your pages are not rendering any unsecure elements, to do this we use a plugin to force all elements to render through HTTPS.
- Wordpress HTTPS - This is the plugin we have used to help secure our page content - you will see a meta box on the main page editor which says "Secure post" which you need to use to activate this on a page or post ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/wordpress-https/ )
We recommend these plugins for helping to secure your Wordpress website
- Limit Login Attempts [Free] - This will help prevent brute force attacks on your wordpress login ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/limit-login-attempts/ )
- Acunetix Secure WordPress - This plugin will help identify vulnerabilities in your Wordpress website (https://wordpress.org/plugins/secure-wordpress/)
Foreign Language Translations
- Codestyling Localization Plugin [Free] - Will make it easier for you to translate strings inside your Wordpress / OptimizePress website.
- Popup with fancybox - no known conflicts at this moment, probably ok to use
- Redirect After Comment Per Page - Will Redirect your website commenters (wordpress comments) to a specific URL after comment - https://wordpress.org/plugins/redirect-after-comment-per-page/ -
Knowledge Base Plugins
- BasePress - We have tested this plugin with the Smart Theme as well as the OptimizePress Theme and it works quite well. Using the default WP page structure, this plugin provides a nice way to install a knowledge base system on your WordPress website: https://8bitsinarow.com/ (there is a free version as well as a premium version of this plugin).