In this tutorial, we’re going to walk you through adding a basic opt-in box using the OptimizePress LiveEditor.
– To get started, launch or add a new page by going to OptimizePress >> Create New Page
– Select a template from the list of templates you’ll have available. For this tutorial, select the ‘Template Style 2 – Full-Width’ template under the Blank Page group.
– Next, give your page a name and click the green ‘Create Page’ button. This will launch the LiveEditor.
Please Note: If you already have a page fully built with the LiveEditor, please ignore this step and move onto the next one.
– Inside the LiveEditor, click the ‘Add New Row’ button to add a new row. Select the ‘1-Column’ option under ‘Simple Layouts’.
– With the new row created, click the ‘Add New Element’ button. Scroll down and select the ‘Optin Box’ element.
– Once clicked, you will be shown a list of various opt-in styles to choose from. For this tutorial, select this opt-in style:
– With the opt-in style selected, you will be taken to the third step of the opt-in settings area. You will see 3-tabs: Form HTML, Content & Submit Box.
– In this tab, you will see a drop-down to select your integration type. If you have an Email Autoresponder service integrated, you should see this listed in the list of options. Select your integration or if you decide to use your own custom for, select the ‘Custom Form’ option.
– You will also see options to display the Name, Email and the Field Order for each input box. For this tutorial, please leave these fields set to default.
– Here, we will set what the opt-in box will look like:
Header – Add a compelling headline.
Content – Provide a brief description of your Lead Magnet or Content Upgrade.
Privacy Notice – Provide a privacy notice to help with added security.
Name Default Value – Provide a label for your name field.
Email Default Value – Provide a label for your email field.
– To set a button to your opt-in form, you will be given a choice of using a default button from a list of built-in button templates, creating a custom button using the button design editor or uploading a button image.
If you would like to design your own custom button, we created a useful article that walks you through how to create a good ‘call-to-action’ button with a template you can download and use.
For more information, please see our article below:
Download These High Converting OverlayOptimizer CTA Buttons – https://www.optimizepress.com/download-these-high-converting-overlayoptimizer-cta-buttons/
– For this tutorial, select the ‘UseDefault Button’ option.
– Finally, set the ‘Text’ of your button.
– Once you’re happy with your settings, click the green ‘Insert’ button.
Your opt-in form should now be added and displayed on your page.