How to use PlusPack priority support
Please note: You must be using OptimizePress version 2.5.7 or above for PlusPack features to function correctly
This is how you get OptimizePress PlusPack Priority support.
In this quick tutorial, we're going to look at how to access the Priority Support feature, which is exclusive to all OptimizePress PlusPack members.
- To access Priority Support, head on over to your member's hub located at:
- Once logged in, click on the ' PlusPack' URL link on the main menu.
- On the PlusPack page, scroll down until you see a large orange clickable button called ' Get Priority Support'
- Once clicked, you will be taken to the Priority Support page. Here, you will have the option to select a category of the question type. You will be shown prompts with possible solutions that may troubleshoot your issue. These responses cover the most common issues and will help you get the fastest resolution.
- If you have a question beyond our suggested solutions, you can tick the checkbox to submit a ticket to our OptimizePress Team.
- Once you've submitted your ticket, it will then go to our dedicated PlusPack Priority team where our helpdesk will be aim to assist you.