How to install the OptimizePress PlusPack plugin [PlusPack]
Please note: You must be using OptimizePress version 2.5.7 or above for PlusPack features to function correctly
Here's how to install the OptimizePress PlusPack Plugin.
Please Note: For the OptimizePress PlusPack to work, you must first have OptimizePress installed and activated with a valid API key.
- To get started with installing the OptimizePress PlusPack, log into your member's area and click on the ' PlusPack' link on the main menu.
- You will be taken to the PlusPack page containing a brief video explaining what the PlusPack is, along with URL links to the download files.
- Click on the download link called "Master PlusPack Plugin' and select where you would like to download the file to on your computer.
- Once you've downloaded the file. Head on over to your WordPress admin dashboard and go to:
Plugins >> Add New
- Next, click on the ' Upload Plugin' button.
- A new area will appear on the page. You can either click on the 'Choose File' button and select the file manually, or by dragging the file from where you've saved it.
- Once installed. Activate the plugin. This is the final step and the PlusPack is now active and ready to use.
You will now find a range of additional features for the LiveEditor are active. This includes, row and element settings, new elements and new element styles.