How do I cancel my Club subscription?
Your OptimizePress Club subscription can be cancelled at any time (we do not set minimum contract terms).
Before you consider cancelling your subscription, please be aware of the benefits you are getting as part of your Club subscription:
- Access to 250+ conversion optimised templates, with more added each week
- Access to our amazing OptimizeLeads List Building software
- First access to every new theme we release
- Cover for your product support & updates after your first year
- Locked-in pricing for your subscription (while you maintain an active subscription you are protected from Club subscription price updates)
- Access to our soon to be released new conversion-focused plugins including our new OptimizeUrgency software
Existing Club Members
If you would like to continue with the cancellation, please follow the steps from our cancel page below:
1. Login to our members hub at https://members.optimizepress.com
2. Click the "My Account" link in the dark blue bar at the top of the page
3. On the my account page, you should see a red "Cancel Subscription" button - click this button to begin the cancellation process
4. You will need to follow the steps to cancel your subscription fully - there is a short survey (just a few quick questions to help us improve the Club) - and then you should see a page confirming your cancellation once you have completed the process.
Important: Please be aware that your subscription will only be cancelled once you complete the cancellation process on our website, by following the steps above.