OptimizePress SEO feature: Adding meta keywords, description and title to your page
It is possible to set SEO settings on your OP pages and normal WP pages in OptimizePress. Here's how:
1. Enable the SEO built-in feature of OP by going to OptimizePress >> Dashboard >> Global Settings >> SEO Options.
2. Go to editing section of your page.
3. Find the Screen Options at the topmost right hand corner and then tick the SEO Option.
4. Click the WordPress (beside the OptimizePress Settings) tab and then find the SEO panel.
5. Click to open the SEO panel settings and fill out the the meta.
NOTE: Using multiple SEO plugins, or scripts for meta data, in an installation is a very BAD practice. Always ensure to activate one SEO plugin at all time. If you are using, or perhaps planning to install and activate a 3rd party SEO plugin, please deactivate the OptimizePress SEO feature to avoid meta issues.