How to use the Pricing Comparison Table [PlusPack]
Please note: You must be using OptimizePress version 2.5.7 or above for PlusPack features to function correctly.
This video shows how to use the OptimizePress PlusPack Pricing Comparison Table element.
In this article, we're going to walk you through the process of setting up a ' Pricing Comparison Table'.
With this element, you will now be able to compare your packages for your visitors; allowing them to compare and decide which package best suits them. Ideal for generating more sales and more customers.
Please Note: To help you with the setup process, we've created a 'Comparison Table Guide', which you can use as a guide when building your table. We will refer to the spreadsheet throughout this tutorial.
- To get started, you will firstly need to open a page with the LiveEditor. Once launched, click on the ' Add Element' button.
- Next, click on the Search box and begin typing in the word ' Comparison'. OptimizePress will go ahead and list all the elements containing the word Comparison. From this list, select the 'Comparison Table' element.
- Clicking on the element will take you to the next step of the process, allowing you to choose from a number of preset styles. For this tutorial, we've selected the first style.
- Next, you will be taken to an area with 3 tabs: Features, Columns, Guarantee.
Clicking on each tab will open up a list of fields to start filling in your information.
- If you go ahead and open the Comparison Table Guide, you will notice the example table will have some sample information. We will be using this information as an example for this tutorial, but for the purposes of illustration. I have highlighted the sections that link to the 3 different tabs.
- Next, Go ahead and use the guide and begin filling in the features listed inside the element setup. Again, these can be changed to suit your products and services.
Adding in Features:
- Refer to the Comparison Table Guide to begin adding your features.
Adding in Columns:
- Next, refer to the Comparison table guide and begin filling in the fields relevant. Depending on what you've added in the Features in the previous step, they will become visible fields for you to fill in.
- For the features that require either a ' Tick' or a 'Cross'. Click on the button named 'No Icon'. This will launch a new window with a list of all the available graphics to choose from. Again, use the guide to start filling in the fields.
- Once complete, you can also go ahead and add another column by clicking on the ' Add New' button.
Please Note: You will be able to add up to 5 columns.
- To set which column you would like as the 'Most Popular', you will be able to scroll down and tick the selection box labelled ' Most Popular'. This column will be highlighted when displayed on your Live Page.
Adding in a Guarantee:
- To add a guarantee to your table, click on the ' Guarantee' tab. You will be shown 2 fields to add a 'Guarantee Text' and a 'Guarantee Logo'. These will be shown in the top left of the table once launched. Go ahead and fill in these fields.
- Finally, once you're happy with the settings. Click the ' Insert' button to add the element to your page. You should now see the table beautifully laid out on your page.
- You can also change the style of the table by clicking on the ' Small Pencil' icon to return to the element settings. All fields will be left the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: BadgeOS Plugin seems to break layout of Pricing Comparison Table
A: To fix this issue, you'll need to go under "OptimizePress > Dashboard > Compatibility > Advanced WP Filter Settings" and disable the filters for BadgeOS plugin and then the issue should be solved.